9 facts about our standards
- We are an FSSC 22000 and HACCP certified food company.
- All feedstock, materials, and products are screened for specification compliance through seven fully accredited laboratories.
- Product quality is concurrently and continuously checked and tested by our QC Dept.
- We find it unacceptable to save on feedstock or materials.
- We use state-of-the-art processing equipment and instrumentation of Ukrainian, German, Dutch, Italian, Turkish, and Asian origin.
- Our employees receive further or refresher training on a regular basis.
- All production is run strictly on a per-order basis, making sure our products are fresh and will still have almost all of their shelflife left when received by the customer.
- From right after production and until shipping, all products are kept in heated and properly ventilated indoor warehouses.
- To ensure quality and quantity compliance, an independent inspection by a FOSFA-accredited surveyor company such as Intertek, Baltic Control, or SGS can be arranged at the time of loading.