Please read this Privacy Notice (the "Notice") carefully to understand the policies and practices regarding the handling of your Personal Data.
Defines our work with your data when you register or visit our site http://kingsmak.com.ua or related sites or pages.
The policy also includes information about the pеrsons whose personal data we may process in the process of selecting candidates for vacancies in the company.
Personal data is the information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to a browser from a site you have visited. Cookies allow you to compare and understand how users navigate the website and thus can improve the navigation process; help the site remember the information about you, such as the language in which you view the site so that the next time you visit it the site will open in the language of your choice; allow you to save advertising preferences and secure search settings; choose ads for the users that interest them, and count the number of page views. They are also required when signing up for Google services and ensuring the security of personal data.
The Protection of the personal data
We take all necessary measures to maintain the security of the personal data provided to us and we have implemented appropriate policies, rules, and technical measures on information security to protect the personal data from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized alteration, or illegal destruction or accidental loss.
The purpose of the collection
The purpose of collecting personal data and cookies is:
- Ability to facilitate site navigation.
- Improving the site.
- Ensure that the site remembers the options you choose (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) and provides detailed, more personal, or personalized services.
- Delivery of advertising that concerns you and your interests, determined by the analysis of your web page views.
Getting access to your information
Upon request via the feedback form posted on the Contacts page, you can:
- Access your personal data.
- Update or delete your personal data.
- Revoke consent to the use of your personal data and cookies.
We may share your information with the following categories of people:
- Employees of the company.
- External services - newsletters, Google analytics.
- Third parties to whom we outsource certain work.
Upon request and availability of relevant documents, we are obliged to provide access to your data:
- Public authorities.
- Regulators / tax authorities / state registrars.
We verify and contract with contractors to ensure that they process the personal data properly and in accordance with our legal obligations.
If we change the way you process your Personal Data, we will update this Policy. We reserve the right to make changes to our approaches to Data Processing and this Policy at any time, so we ask you to review constantly our Policy for any updates or changes.
To ask questions or leave feedback about this Notice and our privacy practices, or to file a privacy complaint, please contact: [email protected]